Jessica Stewart is a highly experienced yoga teacher, mentor and mindfulness coach. Jessie is renowned for her warm and down-to-earth approach, expertise in anatomical sequencing and integration of yoga philosophy and mindfulness into each class.
Jessie has received the highest possible qualification from Yoga Alliance International, training with the top voices in the wellbeing industry from Jason Crandell, Tiffany Cruikshank, Bernie Clark, Tara Brach & Donna Farhi amongst many others. She seamlessly weaves together the traditional approach to yoga with modern-day neuroscience and anatomy.
*200 hour yoga teacher training course:
* Corporate mindfulness coach and wellbeing consultant
* Founder of Yoga Roots - a connection service for yoga teachers and homeless shelters and schools
* Runs 4 international and local retreats per year
* Offers private tuition online and at home
* Senior teacher / mentor - designed set sequences for 3Tribes, interviews and trains teachers and offers ongoing mentorship to new teachers.
Join me on Instagram today